With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, many folks are considering how they’ll spend the evening with their special someone. Let us help take some of the pressure off with a few budget friendly suggestions! So, if you’re not up for a high-priced evening out on the town, consider the myriad of romantic movie options at your fingertips. From Netflix and Hulu to Amazon Prime, Disney, HBOMax and more, streaming options have so much content available that it can sometimes feel overwhelming.
If your budget could use a little TLC, make a date to chat with us!
Now, to help you narrow it down, let's take a look at Rotten Tomatoes’ Top 100 Romance Movies and here are some of everyone's favorites below. (scores represent the percentage of positive reviews from professional move critics).
Some of The Most Popular Romance Movies
- It Happened One Night (1934) – 99% score
- The Philadelphia Story (1940) – 100% score
- The Lady Eve (1941) – 100% score
- Casablanca (1942) – 99% score
- Singin’ in the Rain (1952) – 100% score
- The Princess Bride (1987) – 98% score
- Say Anything (1989) – 98% score
- Before Sunrise (1995) – 100% score
- Monsoon Wedding (2001) – 95% score
- The Big Sick (2017) – 98% score
You might even decide that romance movies aren’t your favorite genre, so buck tradition and watch that shoot-em up western, laugh-a-minute comedy or superhero thriller.
Finding something that you both will enjoy is what’s most important!
We hope this list has given you a few good movies to consider, and we hope your Valentine’s Day is a special one.
We look forward to staying in touch throughout the upcoming year, so be sure to reach out if you ever have a question or a need.